Friday, August 25, 2006

AfterBurner: Update

I have been real busy the last couple of weeks and haven't had time to update the progress on my double 18 Afterburner cabinets. I finally got these cabs done, loaded some woofers and man they sound AWESOME!. Plenty of punch for live sound and plenty low end bass for djs this cabinet is the best of both worlds. The dimensions are 22.5" wide x 47.75" tall x 30" deep they weigh 100 lbs unloaded. I covered them with black carpet metal corners. The jack plate has two speakon jacks,two 1/4" jacks, two spring handles, and two 4" wheels. Click here for more pics

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rod built be 6 of these cabs and they are the best sounded sub I have ever used personally. They put out so much low end that you feel like you are going to pass out if you stand directly in front of 2 stacks. I am going to get a few more of them, they are truly a world class sounding sub for any application. I have had national act tour managers ask me what they are they sound so good. I recommend these to anyone serious about what they do and Rod is one of the greatest guys in the world to work with. He will treat you right.
Thanks, Rob

12:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

what price do have in these and can u give us a number so we can call ask more questions

1:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Are you still in business

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home