Thursday, July 13, 2006

Project: Afterburner


My new Afterburner cabinet is a double 18 folded horn cabinet this cabinet will be great for pro sound applications. Both woofers will be loaded in backwards and I plan to have two handles on the back and two 4" wheels on the bottom. We will probably cover them with black carpet and add a front grill to protect the woofers. I'm also thinking about selling these standard with two 1/4" and two speakon jacks. These cabinets are very time consuming to build I can build two of my Thunder 18 subs in the same time it takes me to build one AfterBurner 18 sub. I hope to be finishing this cabinet this week. I'll keep you posted.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Rod, how are the single 15 scoops comming along?

Craig

11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Rod, how are the single 15 scoops comming along?

Craig

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rod, I keep looking for some pics on your blog of my single 15 baxes.... You have started the scoops, Right?

Thanks,
Craig

5:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can i get the folded horn 18"unfinished how much would it cost by unfinished i mean without handles carpet ect.d.j.keys eat saint louis thanks my email is keys_dj@yahoo.com i like to tinker with speaker cabnets but im mainly into car audio and i dont have pro wood working skills but i love wood work and i like to customize so can yuo email me wen you get achance thanks i seen you work on yuo tube from dj b yo shit is tite bro gone wich yo bad ass!!!!!!

9:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have been wanting to get two of the Empty Thunder 18 Folded Horn Subs but have been having a hard time catching up with you. I can pick them up also. What's the turn around time for this request?

8:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How much would 4 of these cabinets cost an how long would it take you to build them

4:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How much would 4 of these cabinets cost an how long would it take you to build them

4:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I tried to contact you yesterday nobody picked up the call. Call me whenever you read this
6783308120
or send me an email at djbenmix81@hotmail.com

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home